Set in a 7000 square foot in O’Connor Drive due east of Don River, Rally Restaurant and Bar is the best smokehouse and sports bar in the area. The place has 40 high definition TVs tuned to every sports channel. Next to the stadium, it’s the best place to be to cheer for your favorite sports team, Raptors, Maple Leafs, Blue Jays, or TFC!
Rally Restaurant and Bar is also famous for its gastronomic delights, which include an array of their slow-cooked barbecues, sumptuous hand-crafted side dishes, and a wide selection of mixed signature cocktails. Barbecue aficionados have been frequenting this joint for the wood-smoked meat fix as well as the joyous atmosphere. Listed below are the Rally’s favorites:
- Smoked Brisket Sandwich – This mouth-watering dish has been a sellout of Rally Restaurant and Bar. Take a bite on a toasted buttery ciabatta bun, its insides filled with long-cooked beef brisket covered with crispy onions and chipotle mayo.
- Smoked Chicken Wings – A good-for-sharing meal, this smoked Ontario-raised chicken wings come with different sauces to choose from.
- Rally Bar Nachos – An-all time favorite dish partnered with beer, because of the unique blend of different textures, the crispiness of fresh corn tortilla chips, the crumbly spiced ground beef, crunchy olives, and juicy jalapeños, served with salsa and sour cream on top.
- Rally Burgers – This burger is like no other because of the perfect ratio of the patty to bread. The succulent burger is smothered with BBQ mayo and topped with cheddar cheese, caramelized onions, tomatoes, and pickles, after eating, it will make you order for seconds.
- Southern Fried Chicken – One of Rally’s featured plates, this dish takes homage to Southern tastes with the buttermilk battered crispy fried chicken served with chorizo, with mash potatoes and mixed greens for sides.
Their wide selection of beverages includes draft beers, bottled beers, wine, and their signature cocktails, among which are Rally Sour, Smoked Old Fashioned, Elderflower Collins, and Mango Spice Margarita.
Rally provides the perfect setting for all sports enthusiasts but caters to different occasions as well. Gatherings have been celebrated here from something large, family reunions and conventions, to private setups such as power meetings, luncheons, and romantic dinners. Book your next function with Rally Restaurant and Bar. The venue in O’Connor Drive can seat 275 guests and can cater to all events such as birthday parties and weddings.
Rally Restaurant and Bar do provide their services for off-site events. If you’d like some barbecue or something of the menu, you may contact them and give the details of your event, and they will get back to you as soon as possible. Rally Restaurant and Bar will cater to any event, any size, anytime, and anywhere. They can even cook all the popular barbecue favorites on-site, in full view of your guests for a nice touch of rusticity.
Rally Restaurant and Bar is located at 1660 O’Connor Drive, North York, Ontario, Canada.
For North York’s number 1 carpet cleaning company, click here.
Up Next: Peanut Plaza